A Safe Escrow and Transfer Process
brandsec uses escrow.com to ensure a safe payment and transfer process. Your money is guaranteed by escrow.com, which protects your interests throughout the transaction. A summary of the process is:
- The Buyer and Seller agree to terms – After registering at Escrow.com, both parties agree to terms.
- The Buyer pays Escrow.com – The Buyer submits a payment to Escrow.com for the amount agreed to in the escrow agreement.
- Transfer - The domain name is transferred from seller to buyer
- The Buyer accepts the domain name – When the buyer indicates they have possession of the domain.
- The Seller is paid by Escrow.com – When Escrow.com verifies that the domain has been transferred to the Buyer, funds are released
Welcome to brandsec. We specialize in aftermarket domain name acquisition services. If you need help acquiring a domain name for your business, please fill out the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.